Thursday 5 August 2010

ViêtNosh



I thought that you, my loyal reader (hi to all 4 of you!!), may be interested to know more about what we are eating and drinking here in Vietnam. So from time to time, I am going to fill you in on the local cuisine and what we can't get enough of. More about the foods we can't stomach ̣̣̣̣̣̣̣(which would be nothing for my dear hubbie) and the desserts we are devouring. And the fresh fruit? Oh my! And I have sacrificed myself for you the reader and am happily sampling all of the cocktails that Saigon has to offer, and yes, you are welcome. Lots of info on what we can get in the stores, what we miss (which is luckily not much) and all the new goodies. Hence, ViêtNosh is born. I love saying Hence, it makes me feel fancy.


Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. I have not yet met a food I could not stomach. (Although I swore after a year in Iraq I would never again eat mutton unless it was the only thing on the menu.) And I was starving. And my loved ones were held hostage by terrorists and the ransom was for me to eat mutton. And I had a terrible wasting disease for which the only cure was eating mutton. And then only maybe.

    ReplyDelete