Wednesday, 25 January 2012
Friday, 20 January 2012
- Packing for the beach and realizing that travel by car is made so much nicer by the whole no weight limit on your bag (or 6)
- Loving the Tet season and how everyone takes the time to wish each other a happy NEW year
- Amelia is beyond obsessed with cars....and trucks.....and things that go
- Allison came home from school today with a Tet card that she had written "Mom + Dad" in - cue the tears
- February 1 marks our two month countdown to departure from SGN - I am 50% depressed about leaving our "home" and 50% thrilled with the thought of DC and our new adventures in Central America
- I do not miss presidential primary campaign commercials in SC - not one bit
- I do however miss RiteAid or any other large chain pharmacy - very much so
- The best part of moving is the purging of goods, right? best feeling ever
- Also the best feeling ever - chatting with girlfriends
- Why do I have a dozen 1/2 used bottles of sunblock? how does that happen?
- I am going to miss my job
- This post is as scattered as I feel in life right now - eek!
- Living with Allison is like living on a game show - she is obsessed with letters and learning to read, so she ends almost every one of her questions with "Is that correct, Mom?"
- Amelia's favorite answer to ANY question is "pink", but only when she doesn't know the answer, which is not often - we had to teach her that holding up two fingers means she will be two on her birthday - for a while if you asked her how old she was going to be, she answered "Gaga" (my mom) or "Bapa" (my dad)
- Amelia is going to be 2 soon
- She lovingly refers to herself as Mimi, but sounds out each letter in her sister's name - A L L I S O N
- must finish packing
- who am I kidding?
- off to play words with friends
Saturday, 14 January 2012
Thursday, 12 January 2012
Thursday, 5 January 2012
Tuesday, 3 January 2012
Originally uploaded by meredith w page
Amelia L.O.V.E.S. dogs. No, seriously. LOVES them. When she sees a dog, she says, "Pet dog?". Then once that is accomplished, she says, "Kiss doggie!".
These two cuties belong to our sweet downstairs neighbor, and Amelia spends a great deal of time with them just watching the world go by.
Super cute? Me thinks yes.