Thursday 19 August 2010

Thank you!!

Dear Canta -

Thank you so much for the wonderful chopsticks. My mom says that someone named Emily Post (is she a friend of yours?) would freak out if she knew I was emailing you my thank you note, but I insisted because how else were you supposed to see them in action? I got to use them tonight for dinner. I live in Vietnam and everyone here uses chopsticks, so this is a perfect way for me to learn!!
Here I am trying them out.....
See my concentration.....
So close and yet so far....this is really hard work!!
Thankfully, my Dad stepped in and offered some help...he is a pro at chopsticks! Mom doesn't know how to use them, but would I share my new chopsticks? NO WAY! I am keeping your gift all to myself!!
Noodles and your gift make me SUPER happy. Thanks again for thinking of me. Amelia is still way too little to use hers, so I will hold on to them until she is ready to learn the ropes.
Big hugs from Saigon, xo, Allison

3 comments:

  1. we have these for Parker and he loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Maybe she can show A1 some hashi tricks when she sees him next -- he got the hang of it in Japan, but I bet he's forgotten again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Allison. Chop sticks are hard and I definitely need to get some of these awesome sticks for my kids and ME!

    ReplyDelete