Monday 12 July 2010

Say what?

Things I have said out loud this week to Allison:


Please get the toilet seat off your face.


Don't eat that palm frond.


Things Allison has said out loud this week:

(upon being asked about her sister) This is my baby, Amelia. She is very cute and she has good eyesight.


Whobody lives in Africa? or Whobody broke that?

I live in that (pointing) building at the top. Right now, I live with my mom.

A lovely exchange that took place yesterday while Alli and her friend, Xio, wreaked havoc on the playground and egged each other on.

ME: You two are birds of a feather.

ALLISON: Tweet-tweet Mom, Tweet-tweet.

3 comments:

  1. "Tweet-Tweet Mom!" That is the cutest thing I've heard in awhile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to start using "whobody" - "Ok class, whobody actually did their homework today?" or "I don't know why there is no agenda for this meeting, whobody was supposed to take care of that?" God that is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps - my bathroom pass is an actual toilet seat that I took from a toilet that was being thrown out at my old school. Some kids (mostly boys, surprise surprise) will walk with it around their necks to the bathroom. I reeeeaaally thought it would deter kids from endless bathroom trips. I also have to ask them to take it off of their faces. And they are 15.

    ReplyDelete