Sunday 23 January 2011

My girls

As always, the outtakes are better than the intended "perfect" shot.


Amelia "What are you wearing?"
Allison "You have one on too."
Amelia "I do? This is humiliating."
Allison "Let's smile quick and then maybe she will let us take them off."

Allison "Amelia, I said smile!"
Amelia "I can't, this hurts too much."


Amelia "There, that is all the smile I can muster. My head is killing me."
Allison "Man, Mom is annoying."


Amelia "Am I bleeding yet? I need an Excedrin."
Allison "This is torture. Too bad Mom has immunity."

Amelia "Alli, turn to the camera for the love of God. Let's get this over with!"


Amelia "Wait, dinner is being served? AND DESSERT?"
Allison "That's it. Let's get out of here."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meredith - The kids look great in their outfits - not so sure Erik should keep the hat though - so nice to see you all having such a wonderful time.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete