Thursday 3 March 2011

On my mind...

  1. Facebook has once again been blocked out and I literally feel completely lost without it. Say what you will about FB, but it continues to be a great way for us to stay in touch with familiy and friends back home, as well as other FS families.
  2. Thursday is now LNO (Ladies' Night Out) and it is such a blast. I have developed some really lovely friendships here, and our weekly night out has become something we all look forward to.
  3. I covet the iPhone and was deeply upset to learn last night at LNO that I may be too old/technically challenged to use one.....bummer.
  4. Planning galore here - someone is having a BIG birthday and someone is heading out on a BIG adventure - stay tuned.
  5. Alli is entering a cereal stage - can't wait for her to see the cereal aisle in an American grocery store - she is going to pass out!
  6. Even though I said I would be cool and calm awaiting our next post assignment - I was kidding myself!! I can't wait to hear.
  7. When all else fails, and I need some instant pick-me-up, I squeeze these thighs....instant joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment