Second, my posts have been soooooooooooo serious. BORING! Well, hopefully not boring, but I will try for some more humor soon, I pinky swear promise.
Things on my mind tonight:
- Watching TV on sound delay is supah annoying, but I am so desperate for new shows that I am pushing through nonetheless.
- I really need to clean out my fridge.
- I know that there ARE worse things in life, but holding your child down for vaccinations truly feels like THE worst.thing.ever.
- Alli's chatting right now is fabulous!! She says 'squito bites like she is from the country. While waiting at the bottom of a flight of stairs for me yesterday, she yelled up "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!". And my favorite. When I asked her how she knew how to do something earlier, she said, "Because I am a super star" which is what I tell her all the time. Good to know she listens.
- I miss true-blue Tex Mex food.
- I got super-sunburned today and could not be madder at myself. Stupid.
- If anyone heard my workout mix on my iPod, they might confuse me with a teenager.
- I overfeed our fish. Shhhh...don't tell my husband.
- I wish I could cook like Jamie Oliver. Doesn't he make it look so easy? Also, he is dreamy.