Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blogging Updates - D+

First, I must apologize to anyone checking in on this blog to learn more about Saigon b/c allllllllllllll of my recent posts have been about my, albeit darling, girls.....let me say for the record, Saigon rocks.

Second, my posts have been soooooooooooo serious. BORING! Well, hopefully not boring, but I will try for some more humor soon, I pinky swear promise.

Things on my mind tonight:
  1. Watching TV on sound delay is supah annoying, but I am so desperate for new shows that I am pushing through nonetheless.
  2. I really need to clean out my fridge.
  3. I know that there ARE worse things in life, but holding your child down for vaccinations truly feels like THE worst.thing.ever.
  4. Alli's chatting right now is fabulous!! She says 'squito bites like she is from the country. While waiting at the bottom of a flight of stairs for me yesterday, she yelled up "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!". And my favorite. When I asked her how she knew how to do something earlier, she said, "Because I am a super star" which is what I tell her all the time. Good to know she listens.
  5. I miss true-blue Tex Mex food.
  6. I got super-sunburned today and could not be madder at myself. Stupid.
  7. If anyone heard my workout mix on my iPod, they might confuse me with a teenager.
  8. I overfeed our fish. Shhhh...don't tell my husband.
  9. I wish I could cook like Jamie Oliver. Doesn't he make it look so easy? Also, he is dreamy.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Cleaning out the fridge is over-rated. I'm sure Jamie Oliver would agree.
    2. I miss Tex Mex too. Canadians don't get it.
    3. I don't feed my fish. At all.
    4. If I weren't married I'd put all my energy into seducing Jamie Oliver!

    That's it.
    Keep blogging. I like hearing about life in Saigon and your beautiful little family!!

    ReplyDelete