Monday 28 February 2011

homesick and birthdays

Editor's Note - I was on the verge of complete breakdown due to a variety of international factors this afternoon when I stopped by the Consulate to pick up our mail. Jackpot! A "just because" note from J from September (!!!) to say hi and send her love. You see? I am so lucky to have you J.


two of my beloveds celebrate birthdays this week - one of my oldest and dearest sisters, J, turns 30ish and her spunky, sassy, first born, A, turns 5!! How i wish i could teleport to the States to love on the both of them for a while - you two just wait until this summer - lots of birthday love being sent from afar - i adore you both to pieces - xoxoxo, auntie queenie


A sister is a gift to the heart,

A friend to the spirit,

A golden thread to the meaning of life.

- Isadora James

No comments:

Post a Comment