Friday 6 May 2011

Anthem for Mother's Day

Do you have one? This is mine. Firework by Katy Perry.




I think it is fitting for Mother's Day.

Because that is what being a mom is like - being unsure, being scared and then igniting the light and being the best mom you can, right? Corny? Maybe. But this songs propels me forward on the treadmill like no other.

Whether you had a natural birth or a C-section, bottle feed or breastfeed, home school or co-sleep or work in an office, none of that truly matters at the end of day, does it? Especially today. Motherhood as a whole is simply amazing.


So I am sending this song out to all my fellow moms - my gift to you on Mother's Day. Whenever you need a pick me up, play this song, as loud as you can and sing out loud.

And if I ever get to choose a super power for real, I am totally going with boobies that shoot fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment