Monday 10 September 2012

A must have for every EFM


In an ideal world, there would be a CLO for incoming EFM's and the CLO would be able to provide them with a welcome basket of goodies.
 
Included would be a slew of amazing books, including "Married to Adventure" by Osa Johnson. I devoured the book, as I hoped to gain insight into living around the world as a "trailing spouse". (Can we all vote it is time to get ourselves a new, hipper label? That one makes me a bit sick). In case anyone is curious, also included in this basket is a sense of humor, tequila and band aids.
 
When I clicked onto a website this morning and saw this new (to me) Kate Spade clutch, I almost passed out.
Kate always gets it right. I adore her sense of whimsy and fun when it comes to design.
 
I know nothing about fashion. I do, however, know that every woman needs and deserves at least one clutch in her collection and this should be standard State Department issue.
 
 
 
 
 





3 comments:

  1. love ks, love this.
    and best of all the clutch is perfect enough to hold the mini bottle of tequila and the bandaids!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! The clutch should sit right next to the welcome kit when you arrive at post. I must get this book. I don't own any Kate Spade but I drool over it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently heard someone substitute "trailblazer" for "trailing"... I like it.

    ReplyDelete